30-Day Money Back Guarantee
LY Computers provides a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- You may return your new system up to 30 days from the date of invoice. After 30 days, no returns will be accepted. All sales on software items are final.
- To return any merchandise, an (RMA
Number) needs to be obtained by calling our customer service department and providing the invoice number, item description, and serial number(s). The returned merchandise must include the RMA
- For permanent returns, a credit will be issued when the item is received back for the amount that the item was sold for
MINUS THE SHIPPING COST and RESTOCKING FEE. All products returned for credit are subject to a
15% restocking fee. No returns or exchanges on physically damaged products. In no circumstance, will a return for credit will be accepted after 30 days of shipping of a product.
- You are responsible for
shipping the system back to LY Computer and for the costs associated with that
- Return the products in their original packaging, in as-new condition along with any media, documentation, and all other items that were included in the original shipment
- Customer must package the products properly. LY Computer is NOT responsible for any damage to the products during transit by the shipping company. Damaged items are not eligible for warranty. All electronic parts should be wrapped in anti-static plastic bags and shock-resistant bubble-wrap. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
- We suggest that customers obtain a receipt of any packages shipped back to us. LY Computer is NOT responsible for any package lost during shipping.
- Shipping and handling and rush charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Special note for customers buying system with
Operation System (OS) : If you need to return the system for any reason, we cannot take a return of OS. Please keep the Operating System's CD and the key sticker. This is because of the licensing constraints placed by Software Vendors.
- No returns or refunds will be made for items that are special ordered for you or for unusual custom configurations of systems.
3 Years Limited Warranty
LY Computers warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for three years from the original date of invoice. During this period, LY Computers will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at LY Computers option, without charge to you. All original parts replaced by LY Computers or its authorized service centers, become the property of LY Computers. You are responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Failure caused by improper installation, operation, cleaning or maintenance, accident, damage, misuse, abuse, non-LY Computers modifications to the Product, improper connection with any peripheral, external electrical fault, software faults, normal wear and tear or any other event and act.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by us.
- Any additional purchases or upgrades.
- Any damage caused during shipment (except the shipment to the original purchaser) and any damage caused by: impacts, fluids, fire, flood, wind, earthquake, lightning or similar disaster; unauthorized modifications, attachments or peripherals, improper use, environment, installation or electrical supply; improper maintenance; any other misuse, abuse, or mishandling.
- If a product is received without original invoice. Warranty is void if serial tags, receiving numbers, product stickers, or manufacturer seals have been removed, altered or tampered with.
- If we determine that the problem is not covered under this warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis.